FORUM NOTICE:
Skip to main content
Learn Programming
Visit the NG2G Computer Programming board to learn how to program in HTML, CSS, Javascript, Python etc. Click here. or find it under Knowledge Base > Computer Programming

Topic: Is Giftalworld Real or is it a Scam? (Read 369 times)
Learn Programming
Visit the NG2G Computer Programming board to learn how to program in HTML, CSS, Javascript, Python etc. Click here. or find it under Knowledge Base > Computer Programming

Is Giftalworld Real or is it a Scam?

FORUM NOTICE:
Giftalworld seems to be a scam according to what many people are saying.

It is a website that promises to pay you for reading and sharing news stories and sponsored posts. It is one of a number of so called "paid to read" news sites that have become popular in Nigeria in recent years.

If you are thinking of joining giftalworld (or any other similar paid to read and share webisite) then you should know that payments are not guaranteed and you could sweat and sweat and at the end of the day you still won't get paid.

Giftalworld is like that too.

Here are some comments got from blog commenters and reviewers:

"Being in giftal world has taught me never to engage in things I’ve not properly researched about. Firstly, there is no guarantee of you getting paid no matter how many GAS points you have. The reason for saying so is that they have a revenue they pay monthly which April’s own is 20 million. Now with over 300k members, they can only pay over 1300 people 15k each.

This is the part where I say that the owner is not fully being sincere with people. It is on a first come, first serve basis. You have to fight your way through to be among the 1000 plus people. Now what happens to other 300k plus members whom have also laboured for the platform through reading of news, sharing ads.

You can be on this platform for .months without getting GAS payment.
My advise to people is to forget platforms like this that prey on young nigerians whom they know really want to make money. Instead, find other ways to make money and also learn new skills you can monetize."

Another commenter said:

Anybody saying he makes a living out of giftal world is either one of the admins, someone trying to refer you to himself or some trying to make you pay them.

Have you ever imagined how much data you have wasted trying to get to 50k gas point to be able to withdraw just 15k ?. Have you thought of the time you invested in doing that ?, Or have you checked through your social media accounts (Facebook/Instagram) to see how many giftal post you have spammed your timeline with?. At the end of it nothing will be paid”.

And another:

"My advice to people is that if you’re looking for financial freedom online, please stay away from sites like this…

Learn things like Trading(fiat or crypto currency), Blogging, CPA marketing, mini importation, a skill that you can earn from on freelancing sites, affiliate marketing or better still, CREATE A WHATSAPP TV…Having an audience is the best thing.

You can promote your products and receive sales or promote other people’s product for specific fee. Those are the major things that can GUARANTEE YOU ONLINE FREEDOM

Yet another one:

Oh! ebright the CEO of giftalworld it will never be well with you for duping me and wasted my precious time 4 over 3months without given me a dine, you have successfully duped enough money this month that’s y u decided to close down giftalworld for now till further notice that money will never be useful to you…. criminal"

Learn How to Bake: Check the NG2G Catering board to learn how to bake. Click here. or find it under Knowledge Base > Other income Streams